This Certificate-program is designed to introduce the various technologies used in manufacturing/advanced manufacturing, including new manufacturing technologies. This program is well-balanced between theoretical and practical aspects of manufacturing/advanced manufacturing.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Understand principles of the current technology used in manufacturing.
- Apply the appropriate technology in manufacturing.
- Define the advantages and disadvantages of the application of “AI” in manufacturing.
- Work at an entry level in the metal-work industry.
- Perform their jobs in a safe manner.
|CADD-125/ENGR-125||Solid Modeling Design (SW) 1||3|
|CADD-140||Introduction to Advanced CADD/ Manufacturing||2|
|CADD-141||Introduction to Technology of Machine Tools||2|
|CADD-150||Occupational Work Experience in CADD Technology/Manufacturing||4|
Students have also the opportunity to attain a certificate of “Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA).”
Certificate of Specialization
Students who complete the requirements above qualify for a certificate in that area of emphasis. An official request must be filed with the Admissions and Records Office prior to the deadline as stated in the Academic Calendar.